All content in https://pandagamepad.pro/ is either emailed to pandagamepad or easily found in various locations on the Internet and is believed to be public domain. It is believed that the published content was published within our rights according to ( Headline 17, US Law ), including images and videos ( US Copyright Fair Use Act.
Copyright Violation Notice
https://pandagamepad.pro/ 17 U.S.C. § 512 and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA” ). Our policy is to respond to any violation notification and take appropriate measures under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA” ) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been published in pandagamepad.pro or if your copyrighted material is returned links to your copyrighted material via any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that explains the information listed in the section below in detail. Please note that if you misrepresent the information listed on our site that violates your copyrights, you will be responsible for damages (, including costs and attorney fees. We recommend that you first apply to a lawyer to get legal assistance in this regard.
The following should be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You should also add a valid email address.
- You must describe the copyrighted work allegedly infringed in sufficient detail and add at least one search term in which the material appears in the pandagamepad search results.
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the material as complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, representative or law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is correct and that, under the penalty of making a false statement, the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly infringed.
Please email the violation notice I [email protected] send to
For an email response, please give us a day or two. Note that sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, by e-mail will not speed up your request and may result in a delayed response due to the failure to file the complaint properly. Thanks.
If you have any problems with pandagamepad.pro, we are always here to help you by email. The only way to contact us via email I [email protected] is our e-mail address.